Awardees of the 2022 School Incubation Grant
Selected’s inaugural School Incubation Grant is focused on those leaders, and the new Title I schools they will open in the Fall of 2022. Meet the 2022 grantees.
Opening the doors of a new school takes an immense amount of dedication and determination. It also requires leadership steadfast on a mission and vision to better the educational outcomes of their student body. Selected’s inaugural School Incubation Grant is focused on those leaders, and the new Title I schools they will open in the Fall of 2022. In partnership with Building Excellent Schools (BES) and Camelback Ventures, Selected will help ensure awarded schools are able to build a team just as dedicated and driven as their founder(s).
Grantees will receive a full year of unlimited candidate messaging and job posts, providing opportunities to connect with a pre-vetted, curated pool of teachers and school leaders from January 1, 2022 to December 31, 2022.
Schools awarded the 2022 grant are member schools of either Building Excellent Schools and/or Camelback Ventures. The founders of each school will continue to receive development from our partner organizations as they open their doors for the very first time to students in the 2022-2023 academic year.
Meet the 2022 Grantees
- Essence Preparatory Public School, San Antonio, TX
- Dekalb Brilliance Academy, Altanta, GA
- Zest Preparatory Academy, Denver, CO
- Sage Collegiate Public Charter School, Las Vegas, NV
- Intellectus Preparatory Charter School, Mount Vernon, NY
- Little Water Preparatory Charter School, Poughkeepsie, NY
- Destine Preparatory Charter School, Albany, NY
- The Delores Taylor Arthur School for Young Men, New Orleans, LA
- Kairos Academies, St. Louis, MO
- University Prep, Denver, CO
If you’re a school support organization serving new school entities, contact us at email@example.com for other ways to partner, or to join our efforts for the 2023 School Incubation Grant.
Selected helps schools hire the best teachers. We offer a matching platform that connects 1,700+ public and independent schools with a deep and diverse pool of 60,000+ Pre-K to 12 teachers across the country. If we're not currently in your city, reach out and let us know! Create a FREE school profile and start messaging with candidates immediately.