Selected’s inaugural Equity and Access Grant will support the recruitment efforts of five private schools serving under-resourced populations. Grantees will receive a three month subscription to the Selected platform, enabling them unlimited candidate messaging and one targeted job post. Their pre-vetted, curated pool of candidates will allow these private schools to find their right-fit teachers and school leaders, faster.
Schools awarded the 2021 grant were selected by lottery after adequately proving private school status and the following:
- Open to K-12 students
- Serving predominantly under-resourced populations, as determined by free and/or reduced tuition.
- Located in a city currently served by Selected.
Meet the 2021 Grantees
- Washington School for Girls; Washington, D.C.
- Science Prep Academy; Phoenix, AZ
- Lawrence Catholic Academy; Lawrence, MA
- Our Lady of Perpetual Help Mission Grammar School; Roxbury, MA
- Nativity School of Worcester; Worcester, MA
If you’re a network of private schools — or an organization supporting private schools — and you want to discover the ways Selected can help your leaders find their right-fit teachers, please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Selected helps schools hire the best teachers. We offer a matching platform that connects 1,700+ public and independent schools with a deep and diverse pool of 60,000+ Pre-K to 12 teachers across the country. If we're not currently in your city, reach out and let us know! Create a FREE school profile and start messaging with candidates immediately.